A Gravelstoke Adventure
We've created a special event for our friends here in North County and beyond, a hunt that takes gravelers to 5 predetermined locations on dirt throughout the North.
Your goal, gather all 5 pieces of uniquely colored gravel, 1 at each location. The 5 locations will be revealed 24 hours in advance of the event. Hunters are encouraged to go in teams of 2 or more and take the route of their choosing. For each piece of gravel collected, 1 raffle ticket is awarded. If all 5 gathered you get a bonus ticket!
- Join us at 7AM for complimentary BadSea Coffee
- Roll out is at 8AM
- Must return to the brewery by 12pm Noon to be eligible for prizes
- Overall mileage will be around 40 miles
- Nutrition provided by Science in Sport
- Afterparty and raffle at Rouleur Brewing from 12pm - 2:30pm
- Moonage food truck for lunch, family and friends are welcome to join us at noon
Cost: $30 per person that includes event t-shirt (while supplies last), 1 beer ticket and lots of raffle prizes! Price increase to $50 on May 16. 60 spots.
In case you would rather not choose your own route, we are providing some suggestions below of various difficulties. Additionally, there will be groups rides available for each suggested route.
- Mellow Stoke 35: Hunt of the North suggested route for those who want to hit all checkpoints, keeps things chill and maintains 50% road with mileage around 35 miles.
- Super Stoke 40: Hunt of the North route that resembles a typical Sunday Gravelstoke ride with mileage around 40 miles, an average pace with regroups but definitely a challenge.
- Extreme Stoke 50: Hunt of the North route is only for the strongest of riders, with lots of challenging climbs and maximum dirt. Must be able to complete in 4 hours or less!
Our amazing sponsors include: Eliel Cycling, AbsoluteBLACK, Rouleur Brewing, BadSea Coffee, Topical Edge, Science in Sport, Wolftooth Components, IRC Tire, Wend Wax, JoJe Bar, DZ Nuthouse, Moonage, TASCO MTB, GUP Industries, Rocky Mountain Bicycles and Velofix. Follow us on Instagram at @huntofthenorth and FB to learn more about our sponsors and gather clues.